The polyester yarn should be polyester yarn, which is a synthetic fiber, known as polyethylene terephthalate, whose properties are hardly hygroscopic.
Aramid yarn is a high modulus aramid yarn suitable for ADSS fiber optic cable, non-metal optical cable and indoor optical cable. Aramid yarn has special density, low tensile modulus, high breaking strength and low elongation at break. Performance; at high temperatures, it maintains inherent stability, very low shrinkage, low creep and very high glass transition temperature, in addition to high corrosion resistance, non-conducting, in addition to strong acid and In addition to strong alkali, it has strong chemical resistance and is a superior cable reinforcement unit material.
- How To Distinguish The Difference Between Singl...
- How To Test The Non-woven Fabric For Cables?
- Fireproof Mica Tape Performance Introduction
- What Are The Applications Of Aluminum Foil Mylar
- The Respective Conditions Of Use Of Copper-plas...
- Classification Of Fiberglass
- What Is The Technical Process Of Masterbatch?
- How To Store Cable Filling Rope
- Water Blocking Principle Of Water Blocking Yarn
- PET Polyester Tape Characteristics And Applicat...
- Wire India Exhibition In Mumbai, Nov. 2018