At present, the raw materials used by some domestic PET strapping line manufacturers are collectively referred to as “polyester”, namely polyethylene terephthalate, the abbreviation PET, which is synthesized by polycondensation of terephthalic acid and ethylene glycol. Originally applied in the textile industry, most of the clothing we wear is made of it. The so-called "polyester" is the application range, such as: beverage bottles, packaging films, visors, luminescent materials, The rubber skeleton material can be used as both fiber and plastic. It can be made into a filament or a film, a sheet or a plate. Due to its superior characteristics and wide application, people are actively applying it. the study.
At present, it has been successfully developed: grain hoarding packaging board; rubber V-belt type skeleton material; rubber flat belt skeleton material; PET packing belt (plastic belt); recycling waste polyester recycling solid phase thickening technology and equipment, PET polymerization The ester belt utilizes the high tensile strength and electrical properties of the biaxially stretched polyester material to provide cladding and insulation of the internal structure of the cable, and is suitable for multi-strand composite wires of signal transmission lines, coaxial cables, control cables, and other wires. Internal insulation use.
- How To Distinguish The Difference Between Singl...
- How To Test The Non-woven Fabric For Cables?
- The Difference Between Polyester Yarn And Arami...
- Fireproof Mica Tape Performance Introduction
- What Are The Applications Of Aluminum Foil Mylar
- The Respective Conditions Of Use Of Copper-plas...
- Classification Of Fiberglass
- What Is The Technical Process Of Masterbatch?
- How To Store Cable Filling Rope
- Water Blocking Principle Of Water Blocking Yarn
- Wire India Exhibition In Mumbai, Nov. 2018