First: Before the cable is wrapped in the non-woven fabric, it must be inspected by the quality inspection department before being put into storage.
Second: the non-woven fabric wrapping tape for cables must be inspected for appearance, thickness, width, outer diameter, inner diameter of the core, tensile strength, elongation at break, and weight per meter.
Third: the sampling ratio is carried out according to the following provisions: the measurement specifications and appearance are sampled and accepted according to the batch, and the sampling ratio is two volumes per ton; the tensile strength is measured, the elongation at break is two volumes per ton; the weight sampling is three bags per ton. .
When inspecting the non-woven fabric for cables, it must be carried out according to the above conditions. If unqualified products appear, two volumes of re-inspection can be taken per ton. If the product is still unqualified, the batch is unqualified.
- How To Distinguish The Difference Between Singl...
- The Difference Between Polyester Yarn And Arami...
- Fireproof Mica Tape Performance Introduction
- What Are The Applications Of Aluminum Foil Mylar
- The Respective Conditions Of Use Of Copper-plas...
- Classification Of Fiberglass
- What Is The Technical Process Of Masterbatch?
- How To Store Cable Filling Rope
- Water Blocking Principle Of Water Blocking Yarn
- PET Polyester Tape Characteristics And Applicat...
- Wire India Exhibition In Mumbai, Nov. 2018