1. Under the eaves, the standard LAN cable can be used only when the cable is not directly exposed to sunlight or ultra-high temperature. It is recommended to use the pipeline.
2. On the outer wall, avoid direct sunlight on the wall and human damage.
3. In the pipeline (plastic or metal), such as in the pipeline, pay attention to the damage of the plastic pipe and the heat conduction of the metal pipe.
4. Suspended application/overhead cable, considering the drooping and pressure of the cable, what kind of bundling method is intended? Is the cable directly exposed to sunlight?
5. Lay directly in the underground cable trench. This environment is the smallest control area. The installation of the cable trench should be checked regularly for drying or humidity.
6. Underground pipelines, in order to facilitate future upgrades, cable replacement and isolation from surface pressure and surrounding environment, auxiliary pipeline isolation, auxiliary pipeline is a better method, but do not hope that the pipeline will remain dry forever, this Will affect the choice of cable type.
- How To Distinguish The Difference Between Singl...
- How To Test The Non-woven Fabric For Cables?
- The Difference Between Polyester Yarn And Arami...
- Fireproof Mica Tape Performance Introduction
- What Are The Applications Of Aluminum Foil Mylar
- The Respective Conditions Of Use Of Copper-plas...
- Classification Of Fiberglass
- What Is The Technical Process Of Masterbatch?
- Water Blocking Principle Of Water Blocking Yarn
- PET Polyester Tape Characteristics And Applicat...
- Wire India Exhibition In Mumbai, Nov. 2018