Single and double-lead copper foil manufacturers, double-sided copper foil tape on one side of the conductive acrylic adhesive, both sides have conductive properties; single-lead copper foil tape on one side of the non-conductive acrylic adhesive, the adhesive surface does not have conductive properties, mainly from the following Identification in two ways:
1. Appearance: double-lead copper foil tape, the rubberized surface contains fine particles (metal particles, which act as conductive), which is slightly uneven; the single-lead copper foil backing surface has no fine particles, and is flat;
2. Test: Use a multimeter to measure.
Single and double copper foil analysis, shielding material series conductive copper foil tape; single, double conductive copper foil tape, thickness 18U-25U-35U-50-70U-85U, length 50M, width; arbitrary, can be die cut into various Regular shape is an indispensable ingredient in the electronics industry, mainly used, transformers, mobile phones, computers, electronic products shielding applications.
Next: No Information
- How To Test The Non-woven Fabric For Cables?
- The Difference Between Polyester Yarn And Arami...
- Fireproof Mica Tape Performance Introduction
- What Are The Applications Of Aluminum Foil Mylar
- The Respective Conditions Of Use Of Copper-plas...
- Classification Of Fiberglass
- What Is The Technical Process Of Masterbatch?
- How To Store Cable Filling Rope
- Water Blocking Principle Of Water Blocking Yarn
- PET Polyester Tape Characteristics And Applicat...