Temperature performance: synthetic mica belt is the best, muscovite belt is second, and phlogopite belt is poor.
Insulation performance at high temperature: synthetic mica tape is the best, gold mica tape is second, and muscovite tape is poor.
High temperature resistance: synthetic mica with fluorine gold mica tape, no crystal water, melting point 1375 ° C, safety margin, high temperature resistance, phlogopite releases crystal water above 800 °C, high temperature resistance, white clouds The mother releases 600% of the crystal water, and the high temperature resistance is poor.
- How To Distinguish The Difference Between Singl...
- How To Test The Non-woven Fabric For Cables?
- The Difference Between Polyester Yarn And Arami...
- What Are The Applications Of Aluminum Foil Mylar
- The Respective Conditions Of Use Of Copper-plas...
- Classification Of Fiberglass
- What Is The Technical Process Of Masterbatch?
- How To Store Cable Filling Rope
- Water Blocking Principle Of Water Blocking Yarn
- PET Polyester Tape Characteristics And Applicat...
- Wire India Exhibition In Mumbai, Nov. 2018