1. The surface embossing of the non-woven fabric wrapping tape should be clear and tidy, and there should be no defects such as wrinkles, tears, particles, bubbles, pinholes and foreign impurities.
2. The finished disc should be round and should not have an elliptical phenomenon.
3. Each cable is covered with a non-woven fabric tape, and the unevenness of the two sides does not exceed ±2mm.
4. The non-woven fabric reel for cable should be tightened and wound.
5. Each roll of non-woven fabric wrap should be a whole piece of jointless.
6. The die should not appear to be chipped, flattened or twisted during use.
7. The finished cable shall be wrapped in a plastic bag with a non-woven fabric wrapped around the bag, and the bag mouth shall be tight.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Linear density algorithm for mesh filled ropes ...
- Glass fiber belt concept
- Aluminum foil Mylar processing status
- Characteristics of non-woven fabrics for cables
- Drainage line function of aluminum-plastic comp...
- Common coloring of masterbatch
- Waterproof cable structure type
- Mica tape preparation before production
- The difference between waterproof cable and wat...
- Process characteristics of single-sided aluminu...