Aluminum foil Mylar can be divided into plain foil, embossed foil, composite foil, coated foil, colored aluminum foil and printed aluminum foil according to the processing state.
1. Plain foil: Aluminum foil, also called light foil, without any other processing after rolling.
2. Embossed foil: aluminum foil with various patterns on the surface.
3. Composite foil: A composite aluminum foil formed by laminating aluminum foil and paper, plastic film, and cardboard.
4. Coated foil: aluminum foil coated with various types of resin or lacquer on the surface.
5. Color aluminum foil: The surface is coated with a single color of aluminum foil.
6. Printing aluminum foil: Aluminum foil Mylar factory analysis, by printing on the surface to form a variety of patterns, patterns, text or picture of aluminum foil, can be a color, up to 12 colors.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Linear density algorithm for mesh filled ropes ...
- Glass fiber belt concept
- Characteristics of non-woven fabrics for cables
- Drainage line function of aluminum-plastic comp...
- Common coloring of masterbatch
- Waterproof cable structure type
- Mica tape preparation before production
- What are the quality requirements for non-woven...
- The difference between waterproof cable and wat...
- Process characteristics of single-sided aluminu...